cs2481
    2015-11-24 19:07:55
     cant update

Tags: DS708

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2015-11-24 20:23:16 (Reply to:cs2481)

Are you the original owner and still within the one year update period? Did you run it's serial number to see if it is a genuine unit and not a knockoff. For some reason or another, I have a gut  a feeling Chinese factories that churn out thousands of scanners where demand suddenly drops and are no longer a hot commodity for Autel. The factories  suddenly get word that production should now cease of immediately of the soon to be  discontinued older model and only several hundred new serial #s will be allocated for your last units of production, and it's tough luck for the rest of remaining parts for your uncompleted , suddenly unauthorized remaining units.
     However faced with the prospect of eating thousands of dollars of assembly parts , they rush to assemble the remaining thousand or so that end up having  the same half dozen legit serial#s redundantly used on them and then are mixed into existing inventory or be sold off by Won Hung Lo of Shank Hi mail order or some other non authorized seller of the knock off's . (knock off's made from the same parts the genuine ones are made from) Autel probably does not readily have a easily accessible updated comprehensive list of licensed authorized resalers for a prospective buyer to refer to yet on the web site , unless I'm wrong.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-11-30 09:26:26 (Reply to:cs2481)

Hi, as I have checked there is no S/N registered under your mail ID. Can you please advise the S/N of your device and the problem in more details? Or you mail write a mail to support@autel.com directly. Thanks!
  Total1 Pages